Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TAX DAY!!!!

As all of you know today is the last day for taxes, and guess who has waited to the very last and I do mean last minute!? ME!!!! I e-filed my return yesterday, but there was an error. So for the last 45 minutes I have been goofing off on the computer, while on hold to speak with someone at the IRS. HEHEHEHEHE!!! I put the wrong amount for my AGI for last year, and am waiting to see what it really is.
I know what you all are saying. "That's what ya get for waiting till the last minute." In my defense I spent the first month of tax season in transition. Than the second month was spent moving into my new apartment, and unpacking. In the middle of it all, I managed to lose my W2's. So here I am on the very last day sitting waiting for a human to just tell me the small amount of money I made last year. Lesson learned, next year I'm hitting up H&R Block!

1 comment: