Monday, June 2, 2008

Busy Weekend 2



Saturday I attended Jessica and John's wedding. It was a lovely ceremony and fun reception. Jessica looked amazing and John was so sweet with his ear to ear smile. You could really see the love that these two have for one another. I wish you guys many years of love and happiness. Candace was Jessica's maid of honor and she look so beautiful. I forgot my camera, but was able to get some pics emailed to me. Here are a few.

John going for it!

Candace and I

The roomie pic!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krista you are one of my very bestest friends and i love you very much. Thank you for being there for my bday and for dinner and for my gift! I loved every minute of our little outting.Hope you had fun too!!

Lacey Jones said...

Your Tagged... go check out my blog!