Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

Lacey Jones tagged me, so here goes,

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I have lost my big toe nail on my left foot twice now. The first time was four years ago. I took it off with a boat door. OUCH!!! The second just happened about a month ago. I dropped a huge bottle on it in the shower.

2. I love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. I promise it is really good.

3. I love Best Buy. I thought it was just a store that guys enjoyed, however I was wrong. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I walk in the front door. I have a list of things I want from there.

4. I always check for out of dates at the grocery. I can't stand for things to be out of date and since it's part of my job to check so many items a day, I'm addicted. Just ask Sarah, I pulled ten things of trail mix that was out of date at a store and gave to one of the employees. She was so embarrassed.

5. If I am driving up to my house and one of my many favorite songs come on, I keep driving. I will drive all around my neighborhood until the song is over and than come home.

6. I some times just get in my car and drive. It helps to clear my mind, but I have to be in the mood. There are just something about my alone time that I just do not think I could ever give up.

7. I always have a song in my head. If I ever get really focused in a project at work or home than I start singing it out loud and I do not realize it. Sometimes someone will say a word and a song will pop into my head so I start singing it.

I am tagging all the peeps that are reading this now!!

No comments: