Monday, May 19, 2008

Good Old Monday!!

I can't help but love Monday's. They set the tone at work and home for how the week is going to go. Every Monday morning I wake up, with a song in my head called, Manic Monday. I sing it in the shower, while I am getting dressed and on my way to work. I even sang it to my team members. It makes them laugh and to me that's how the week should start. I guess you can say that I am one of a kind, since I love Monday's. There is just something about starting a new week, and going in with a clean slate that I love. I know we should live everyday with this feeling, but there is just something about Monday's that really makes me feel it.
Every Monday I get my homework from my boss for the week. I so thought I was done with homework after college but not so much. This Monday was made even better by the fact that I am off tomorrow!!!! I am sooooooooooo excited. I have even taken some time in my "Manic Monday"to plan out what I need to do at home. Ha!!!
So for all of my peeps out there I hope you enjoyed your Monday. Start the week off planting that positive seed and watch it grow into this wonderful energy that rubs off onto other.

Love you all!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Gannon said...

"Just another Manic Monday, ooooo..Wish it was Sunday..Cause thats my fun day."