Friday, May 16, 2008

You Win!!

After a phone call from one of my nearest and dearest, I am in blogger land. I do not know what I am doing here. I guess one could say that my goal for this blog is to easily connect with my friends. Gone are the days of walking across the living room to tell Tiff about my day. Candace has moved to the beach, and Ashley is soon to follow. I am on a different work schedule than all of my peeps in the boro, so getting together is not as easy as it was. Hopefully this blog will help me to release a little work stress as well.

So on with a little about me. I am 24, single, a aunt, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and a woman competing in a mans world. I recently got my very first "Big Girl" job. I never knew having a career would be so satisfying. I am in management with Target and love it. Yes, I work every other weekend and from 50 to 60 hours a week. I was the only female in my training class, and the funny thing is I was interviewed by all women.

1 comment:

Tiffany Gannon said...

"Yea..I love you Boo-Boo"