Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A New Way to Unwind!!!

Today I had the day off and it was wonderful!!! I spent the day with a friend at Ulta. She had a trial run on her hair and makeup for her wedding day next month. She looked wonderful. I than ran some errands and enjoyed a donut!! I ended my day at the gym, doing yoga.
As a lot of you know I am not really a workout kind of girl. I feel that I get enough exercise at my job walking around the store a million time. Unfortunately, it's not enough. So Ashley not only talked me in to a gym membership and tonight she talked me into yoga. I have to thank her. I loved it so much. It was so relaxing and rejuvenating. I feel like a different person, with all of this wonderful positive energy. So if you have not tried yoga, you should. All of my stress is gone after one hour of deep stretching and breathing. I am ready to finish my work week.

2 comments:

Lacey Jones said...

I love yoga, but I usually want to sleep instead of stretch! LOL!

Jess said...

krista..welcome to blogging! i love you and thanks for thinking of my boys.,.from the bottom of my heart. love love love my krista..lets get together soon..i miss you.